Monday 30 May 2011

LOGO?


This is my initial logo that I created for the festival but the more I apply it and the more I see it, the more I think its not working. The idea of being able to use the images within the shapes was something I was really keen on but now I realise that I want to use these images as full bleed. I want the logo simple and something to sit on top of an image. 


This title came about when i first started work on the posters and when i applied the previous logo i couldn't get it to look like a vibrant new festival so i scarped it and tried something different. 

This typographic based logo really indicates the concept I am trying to portray, it looks like a new innovative vibrant festival and i can still add variety within the colours used.





No comments:

Post a Comment