Monday 30 May 2011

What can it be?


I feel really passionate about this project, I know first hand how exciting the festival is and really want to help show the British Morris Dancing culture in its true vibrant colours. So what can it be? I want to get the most out of this brief and really stretch  myself in producing a range. Its also important not just to produce all the same range and have a generic looking festival branding.

I want to do it all if I could but i will have a good go at it and see what i can get done.

Before the event
Posters 
Large Scale Banners
Street Banners
Leaflets
Website

During the event
Large Scale Banners
Signage
Camping tickets
Dance tickets
Sandwich Board
Program
Team VIP Badge
Wrist Band

Team Merchandise
T-shirts
Badges
Leaflets
Hankies
Mugs
Sticks
Stickers
Tea Towels
Hand Held Flags

Pubs
Pub Banners
Bar Runners
Beer Badges
Beer Glasses
Coasters
Signage




No comments:

Post a Comment